HybridZ

I met BRAAP!

m1noel

I had the good fortune to meet Paul (BRAAP) and his dad, Ron this weekend. They were in town visiting relatives and happened to spot my car as I was on my way to have lunch with my wife. They stopped by the house yesterday and visited for a few minutes. What really great people! We are blessed to have Paul on this forum. I'm hoping to get out to Sandy one of these days to return the visit.

Mike

• Administrators

Thank you Mike.

Flew out to Boise/Merdian Idaho with my father last wednesday to visit my grand parents, both are 97 years old, married over 66 years! :2thumbs:

Just after dropping the grandparents off at their place on Thursday, Dad and I were on our way to lunch when I spotted a GORGEOUS Yellow 280-Z in a parking lot near "Wingers" on Fairveiw ave. Can't jsut pass by such a nice custom Z car without getting a closer look. Flipped a quick U-turn in the middle of Fairveiw ave and pulled in to see the owner was still sitting in the car. Turns out to be Mike, aka M1noel, waiting to meet his lovely wife for a lunch date. Got a quick peak of his car, the LS2 conversion is first rate, looks OE, quality conversion, and the rest of the car is just as STUNNING! Posted pics don't do it justice! My dad would't stop talking about Mike car and how nice it was even after we got back home yesterday. I think Mikes car is his favorite Z he has seen yet! (Many of you know my father and his Z car projects from autocross prepared S-30's and an S-130T as well as a Big Block Mopar 440 powered 280-Z pictured elsewhere here).

Mike contacted us on Saturday and we had a few minutes available to come over to his place and meet his lovely wife Victoria and see a few of their other toys. :2thumbs: One of which is Victoria's car, a VERY nice pearl yellow convertible 6 speed 350-Z!

Very gracious hosts, fun people, looking forward to getting together with them for a beer or 6 sometime in the future. Thank you for inviting us to your beautiful home and tell your lovely wife "thank you". :wink: I think a trip down the Deschutes is in order one of these summers! :2thumbs:

It was so nice to meet Paul and Ron. There are almost no hybridZ guys here in our area. I have only met one other on this forum. Looking forward to getting out to Sandy one of these days.

PS- Its Vicki- not Victoria- even on her birth certificate.

• Administrators
Poor bastard! You have the worst luck! You'd be better off if you'd have gotten kicked in the nuts! :lmao:

Doc knows us oh too well. :wink:

It was so nice to meet Paul and Ron. There are almost no hybridZ guys here in our area. I have only met one other on this forum. Looking forward to getting out to Sandy one of these days.

PS- Its Vicki- not Victoria- even on her birth certificate.

DOH! :shock: My apologies, I assumed Vicki was short for Victoria. :oops:

BRAAP has a dad? I figured he sprung from the head of Zeus or something...

Yeah, I am one of the few staff members that actually has a mom, AND a dad. The others just have two dads and a chemistry set! :lmao:

Doc knows us oh too well. :wink:

DOH! :shock: My apologies, I assumed Vicki was short for Victoria. :oops:

Yeah, I am one of the few staff members that actually has a mom, AND a dad. The others just have two dads and a chemistry set! :lmao:

And then theres Ron Tyler......no one knows where he came from! :mrgreen:

Greg

It was so nice to meet Paul and Ron. There are almost no hybridZ guys here in our area. I have only met one other on this forum.

My understanding that ElaineZ from ZC.C is from that neck of the weeds.

Banned on three different forums, I'm glad it never made it here. I would say maybe one day you will meet her, so there are worse things than Braap out there.

Hell, you could have met me, ID is in my territory, but haven't gotten the call to Lucky Friday Mine just yet... That would put two things worse than Braap, but ElaineZ is still worse than me.:icon45:

Leatherfacedharpiebi....I digress...