HybridZ

Anybody heard from blackice280zxt recently?

Mikez31ss

I am not sure, he was alive and posting on the tenth on a local forum. But then he got himself banned on purpose it seems.
Could you elaborate on that please. I bought a 280zx distributor bracket from him around the 15th of Dec and I'm still waiting on it. If he's having some kind of health problem or such I can understand but if he just isn't going to send the part that's something else.

Oh, I have no clue if he is fine healthwise or not. I just saw that he was active on 502ss not to long ago. I have some friends in Scottsburgh, but I don't know his real name to know if they know him or not. I havent heard of anyone having any problems getting stuff from him.

Hey I made a purchase of a p90 a head from him in December. Never got it and he said it shipped the 20th of december. Come January he won't respond to my email. I told him to give me my money back. No reply. This morning I sent a paypal request for the $130 he owes me and he just canceled the request. Buyers beware.

Hey I made a purchase of a p90 a head from him in December. Never got it and he said it shipped the 20th of december. Come January he won't respond to my email. I told him to give me my money back. No reply. This morning I sent a paypal request for the $130 he owes me and he just canceled the request. Buyers beware.

Did you get a tracking number?

No, his only reply was "It has shipped." I never got another reply back. That was December 20. I had hoped maybe the holidays slowed down the shipping but... it never came. It could have been lost in the shipping I suppose but still he should respond to messages. His silence says more.

Ouch...I only lost 15 bux. It's kinda funny how that went. A couple of weeks after I paid I sent him a PM asking if he had shipped my part. He sent me a PM that he didn't know I'd paypaled the money. I don't know how everyone else has their accounts set up but when somebody sends me a paypment via Paypal I get an email from Paypal saying "You've got money!" ;)

I purchased a turbo manifold from him begining of Dec. and I recieved it before I even paid. He was very easy to deal with and seemed like a very nice person. I did notice that he has been away from the forum for some time now. Maybe he is having some major personal problems.

Give him some time guys.

Give him some time guys.

I gave him 6 weeks and then he sent the wrong part. I've bought and sold a lot of parts so I understand that ♥♥♥♥ happens which is why I didn't badmouth the guy. But I wouldn't buy parts from him again and I'm not offering any apology.

• 3 weeks later...

I gave him 6 weeks and then he sent the wrong part. I've bought and sold a lot of parts so I understand that ♥♥♥♥ happens which is why I didn't badmouth the guy. But I wouldn't buy parts from him again and I'm not offering any apology.

Ok now I'm still not offering an apology. The base was from a 280z so the part was wrong but I'm not here to rehash that. There was a part attached to the base that came in handy today...the timing adjusting plate thing. That part I could use.

Thank you very much blackice280zxt.

It doesnt matter if someone is in the hospital, they still owe an explanation the people who have sent them money. The very first thing i did when i was admitted to the hospital for 2 weeks, was to have my family members get on my computer at home and contact people who needed to be notified that interaction with them would be delayed. Ill always make sure people know whats going on, even if im dead. Theres no excuse for being a half assed slack ass.

I gave him 6 weeks and then he sent the wrong part.

My bet is that he didnt send the part until he saw this thread.

Edited by David K