HybridZ

30th anniversary body kit

zHollywood

It's just the front air damn that is new - the side skirts and rear are from their euro kit or something. I've been looking for better pictures of the air dam too but to no avail. I really like it though and I think that's the one I'll be getting for my S130

I believe the member "mylesblaq" has this kit on his s130.

He pulled it off without making it look to modern/cheesy.

Great tip....

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?p=1028064#post1028064

AND he's done the shaved bumper - pretty much exactly what I want to do with my S130. I still think I like the older tail lights (series I - no stripes '79-81) better though but I'm leaning towards something like the G37 - they look mean. A larger round section towards the outside and a smaller round towards the center. The wrap around would be tricky but I like the overall look....

130_0711_03_z+2008_infiniti_g37_coupe+passenger_tail_light.jpg

i have the kit and i like it very much..you might have to shave just a bit to get a good oem look fit...when you order it they should ask you what side your tail-pipe comes out on also ...good luck makes the car look fast even if its not

Can you post some pics for us?

Here are some pic for you frac

Awesome - thats definately gives a better view of the body kit for sure.

Oh just a quick tip for ya - if you don't want to paint your screw heads for the light covers you can use a black jiffy marker to black them out. If you don't like the look you can just wipe it off with a solevent - if you do you can scuff them up, stick them in some cardboard and paint them with a rattle can....