HybridZ

Modern Songs?? Anyone find themselves liking something you wouldn't have thought?

JSM

This thread amuses me, it also made me realize I am probably the only person on this message board that listens to what I do. Its probably not your cup of tea. I imagine not many of you listen to hip-hop either? I'm 28 but I've listened to electronic music since I was 14/15yrs old after I heard a Ministry album and fell in love with industrial. I haven't listened to almost any "rock" music since then...I still love speed metal though.

You should check out myspace.com/0standrew0 or digital.1320records.com if you have ever heard of Steve Nalepa he is a guy that teaches music in Cali.

I listen to hip hop mostly and I am 17 years old I listen to Eminem stuff like that but I also like Trip hop like Massive Attack and Tricky. I used to listen to Hardstyle Techno but not so much anymore. I also love a lot of music from the 60's/70's because I grew up listening to that with my dad.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with you to, I like this song, its catchy All my friends gave me ♥♥♥♥ for listening to it because its apparently by some Disney channel girl, but now(month later) I hear them play it in there car. I immediately say, "I thought You said I was a FAG for listening to this song". My friend, "uhhhhhhhhhhh Ya its kinda cool I guess" With head facing window.

LOL, I haven't watched that in a while haha. I Always find it funny though, that you can watch the most educational video on You Tube and it'll have like 500 views, but then you watch "Jizz In MY Pants" and it had 80 million views. No wonder people are so dumb.