HybridZ

Street Fighter Package?

luvmy280zxt

Hello everyone, I was on youtube today watching yasin's video he put up a while back. Nice car by the way!! Anyways, I found a few 280zxt videos and one of them said it had a street fighter package!!!! Has anyone heard of this package before and what it all entails?? Oh I also was not sure in what section to post this so if it get's moved I'll understand!! LOL If you want to the the video I was talking about, just type 500 hp 280zx on youtube. Its a white zx. He's running over 500 hp with a/c!! And no picking on me if this is something that has been out a while. I searched it here and found only one post. :icon45:

and i was right! That you would be the first to post on that question!! LOL

And yes to everything you said too. I did some more reading but didnt find much. The guys in the video on youtube said there is a guy in Mobil AL who is doing that eng conversion???? I posted a question to them on youtube asking for more info, such as price, and what parts I would need to supply, but no answer yet. If i do get a good answer ill post it.

Im wondering if they are members here on HBZ? I checked again today on youtube and realized that my questions did not post...Grrrrrrr. So I guess I'll give it a try again today when I get home from standing this stupid watch.........tick,tock,tick,tock!! Oh Tony, out of what car would the have gotten a 2.0 liter out of to make 500 rwhp?

Post a link I can't find it on youtube, if it who is I think it is, that guy is a confirmed scam artist.

Edit: I found the video, and it is who I thought he was.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=116502&highlight=frankie

They showed up to SEZ a few years ago with a 280z and enough nitrous to make an elephant giggle.

BTW, thanks for that link above. I was unaware anybody here had dealings with him before. I forwarded it to someone I know was considering using him as he's getting desparate for some HP Hookup for better times at the track.

Desparation leads to bad decisions. I can only hope I wasn't too late.