HybridZ

R32 GTR front clip

69trgt6

I'm not sure if I posted this in here... My memory is failing and I couldn't find any posts that I made here...

I posted in the introduction section that I'm building an '86 BMW 325 and I'm stuffing the whole R32 GTR drivetrain into it. I'm planning on making the AWD function as it does in the GTR...

I have the engine/trans, and both the front and rear suspension craddles. I'm hoping that someone out there might have bought a complete GTR front clip so they could get the engine/trans from it, but doesn't need the rest of the front clip. If anyone out there is in this situation, and you'd be interested in getting rid of the remaining clip, please send me a PM on here... And, if you guys could spread the word, that would also help...

Thanks...

Also, I hope that I can post questions from time to time... The RB26 knowledge on here is great and I'm sure I will run into things that I'll have questions about...

I'm going to start the tear down of the car tomorrow... So, I'll start a thread in the Members Projects/Other Vehicles section, in case anyone would like to track my progress...

Yeah, I saw that in the FSM and I've found a couple used ones, still haven't bought one yet.

Considering what I need in order to get this project done, I think I was a little ahead of myself when I bought the engine and transmission. I'm considering selling them so I can get a complete front clip...

Has anyone on here bought a full front clip? If so, (or even if not) are there any recommendations on places to contact to buy one? It would appear that no one has a front clip laying around that they used the engine out of, so I'm going to have to buy a complete front clip. I also now have to sell the RB26 that I have. Unfortunately I cannot post in the for sale section, but I did list the engine on Ebay and it's item number is 200435392897... I'd take a bit less than it's listed for, but not substantially less... so I can still afford a front clip...