HybridZ

Your ways of spending your TAX RETURN for your Z

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why big expensive forged pistons on a 4bbl L28? IMO your money would be much better spent on head/intake work. Unless you plan on spinning the crap out of the thing on the top end you're not going to need them, and even then, my ITM cast can probably handle anything this side of a pump gas street engine will ever see.

Well I won't be getting a tax return because I'm 15 but my dad owes me about 800 bucks and that will be going toward a paint job and a throttle linkage kit, jets and dyno time if my swap doesn't sell. Then off to the muffler shop for an exhaust. I know That's alot of stuff I want for $800 but my paint job is free just got to buy primer, and dyno time I get a discount cause my dad knows the owners of the shop. Also the exhaust will be pretty cheap cause my dad is best friends with the muffler guy. I'm so lucky. :)

yeah, young people represent.

My work isn't exactly taxable.

But my moms is, and I have above a 3.0 and have never been arrested for anything in my 3 1/2 years of Highschool so I will most likely see enough of a combined tax return for

MS3.0

Struts or S13 Coilover swap

Tires

and Dyno Time :)

I finally got my GPA above 3.4 so my dad might give me extra. I know it might sound like I "mooch" off of my dad but it's just money he owes me. I ould hate to be one of those kids that get everything from they're parents, it makes me appreciate the stuff more if I pay for my stuff. Also I've paid for everything in my Z including the car itself so I'm doing pretty good right now.

I finally got my GPA above 3.4 so my dad might give me extra. I know it might sound like I "mooch" off of my dad but it's just money he owes me. I ould hate to be one of those kids that get everything from they're parents, it makes me appreciate the stuff more if I pay for my stuff. Also I've paid for everything in my Z including the car itself so I'm doing pretty good right now.

haha yeah, my moms doing my exhaust because apparently holes arent in style.

and she's doing tires, because I beat her at auto-x in my car, over her in a 87 vette :P

and the rest is my $$$ ,but hopefully tax returns lift up some tension in our racing family.

Dang your mom auto-x that's sick. I wish my mom was that cool. I mean my mom's cool but doesn't race. My dad on the other hand owns a shop and we get competetive no matter what it is, whether it's gocarts or slot cars. LOL

haha I raced shifter karts, She wants me to build her an E30 BMW for racing lol. My dad works in a paper mill 12hrs a day, I dont see much of him anymore.

anyway, tax return stuff.

S13 coilovers for sure.

Fidanza flywheel

ACT Clutch

New wheel bearings

Rear main seal

Ball joints

Tie rod ends

Tranny mount

Drive belts

Brake pads

Parking brake cable

ZG flares

Steering rack or rebuild kit

New battery

And I'd like an LSD and Megasquirt but not sure yet

That's one hell of a tax return!

Gettingthe Z I am buying from mattman shipped to my buddies house to wait until I get back from the middle east. I already have been using my combat pay to get stuff. Like the car, VQ30DET, intercooler, turbonetics T04E, 6speed, JWT flywheel, APR GTC300, and some other stuff. Should be a fun ride once I get home and put it together.