HybridZ

Your ways of spending your TAX RETURN for your Z

We should make a new thread "What I would like to buy if I didn't have to pay taxes".

Trust me on this, we don't EVER want that thread started! Once you start THINKING about that, you start asking questions...

And that is dangerous! Right offhand, the first thing that comes to mind this year is '370Z Sport Package' :fmad:

Frankly, I'd much rather have the 370Z Sport Package than the 'deferred gratification promise' inherent in the....

I'm stopping now...

I'M STOPPING NOW!

QUIT MAKING ME THINK OF THIS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

:icon45:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No Dice. Fuzz took some. Basically it involved breaking my rear hatch glass (which really pissed me off since the hatch was open), attempting to rip out my radio and speakers. Since they were held in by re-inforced steel and tri-wing fasteners, they stayed there but they ripped all the interior plastic to hell.

Sorry to hear that :-( I've been in a hit in run before but no break-ins.

Good luck on gettin' her back to tip top shape!

Trust me on this, we don't EVER want that thread started! Once you start THINKING about that, you start asking questions...

And that is dangerous! Right offhand, the first thing that comes to mind this year is '370Z Sport Package' :fmad:

Frankly, I'd much rather have the 370Z Sport Package than the 'deferred gratification promise' inherent in the....

I'm stopping now...

I'M STOPPING NOW!

QUIT MAKING ME THINK OF THIS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

:icon45:

Ah I can see it now. Our grandkids in school reading about how the last revolution stemmed from a bunch of guys with "beat up ole 70's sports cars" who where tired of being over taxed and under represented!

Now back to the parts thread (steps down from stump).