HybridZ

15x10 negative offset wheel fitment q?

itsaprothing

You under estimate just how bad the roads in my area are. When I say they are bad, I mean, they are REALLY bad. There is no such thing as a flat entrance to a parking lot.

I was with my friend in his S15 going to a Nissan meet, and we got off the high way and immediately after the exit ramp, there was a goddamned MANHOLE sticking at LEAST 2 inches up out of the street, had we not swerved into the next lane, it would have ripped his air dam and under carriage a new one.

I saw a Ford TRUCK scrape the bottom of the front end leaving a Wendy's the other day because the incline was so great into the parking lot.

I had to do like a 3 point turn to get the car side ways enough to pull out LOL

Our areas interstate EATS oil pans ;] Its a fairly common thread topic on our local car enthusiast forum. One particular member smashed off 3 oil pans on his BMW on our interstate.

Trust me, if I could go lower and not worry about it, I would.

• Like 1

Enjoying the snow knight? lol. We got just a little bit here.

People out west dont realize what the weather we (east coast/ midwest) have here does to roads. The snow we just got will insure at least 1 new man eating pot hole every 2miles of road. lol. There are even pot hole patrols on tv and radio. its insane.

• 2 weeks later...