HybridZ

Here we go again...most bizarre problem yet

jacob80

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do us all a favor and everytime you make a change in the msq file repost it so we can all look it. The last msq I see posted in this thread was on Feb 16th, have you changed any setting in the msq since then? Also, maybe put in your signature what basic things are configured on you megasquirt install, do you use a relay board, do you use dropping resistors, low impedance injectors, etc.

Please do us all a favor and everytime you make a change in the msq file repost it so we can all look it. The last msq I see posted in this thread was on Feb 16th, have you changed any setting in the msq since then? Also, maybe put in your signature what basic things are configured on you megasquirt install, do you use a relay board, do you use dropping resistors, low impedance injectors, etc.

Later this weekend, I will hopefully get a datalog including the recommended information sch as the TPS and MAP DOT included in the datalog. As far as the MSQ, I've been using your recommended settings Moby in the sticky.