HybridZ

Looky, I bought a LSD

Dtsnlvrs

Most of the "yards" have figured out what these are worth and are charging upwards of 1000 for a STI R-180...regardless of what the diff ratio is, and I would still need to pony up about 500 for John's Adapters. I wanted a HLSD to install in my 4.11...the closest subi has is the 3.9 but it has a CLSD. This way, I get the LSD I want, I have the ratio I want, and another 500 gets me the adapters I need. :mrgreen:

Man ... I hate to burst anyone's bubble on this thread, but the complete STi LSD's are going for $350 to $500 without the CV shafts. Your LSD unit appears to look like new, so that's nice. I know people who've got them off eBay for under $300, but the going rate seems to be in the $350 to $400 range. I agree people are grabbing them up and thus prices will increase. I got a 3.90 gearing R180 myself.

Man ... I hate to burst anyone's bubble on this thread, but the complete STi LSD's are going for $350 to $500 without the CV shafts. Your LSD unit appears to look like new, so that's nice. I know people who've got them off eBay for under $300, but the going rate seems to be in the $350 to $400 range. I agree people are grabbing them up and thus prices will increase. I got a 3.90 gearing R180 myself.

Oh, I am not saying that you cannot find one in that price range from an individual seller, but I really only need the LSD unit as I have what I believe is the perfect ratio for my car.