HybridZ

1974 Nissan Skyline C110 / Datsun 240K

Guest Flauski

Guest Flauski

Guys here are some pics of my project, not a Z but is powered by a L24 as standard. I am going to replace the motor with a L28 on triple carbs (which I already have.)

In Japan these were sold as the Nissan Skyline (which came with a GTR model in extremely low numbers.) Affectionatly known as the "kenmeri" in Japan. They came in 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder models.

In NZ and Aus they were marketed as the Datsun 240K. They only came with the 6 cylinder model (which has a longer front) and the L24 motor. In Japan they only came with a L20 6 cylinder unless it was a GTR then it came with a S20. :icon28:

c110nf8.jpg

c1102lb5.jpg

c1103te6.jpg

53105853.jpg

30040869.jpg

Was going to do a stroker motor and now Im not for cost reasons. So I have 2 spare LD28 cranks.

The tail lights are different between JDM and export models, I have since changed mine to JDM.

taillampmod1.jpg

Currently being paneled and painted so will update when I have more pics.

Guest Flauski

Great looking car! Especially from the rear!

What wheels are those?

They are JDM SSR Mark II in 15x7 and 15x7.5 width. I got them out of Japan, second hand they cost a LOT as everyone is onto Yahoo auctions Japan now, can still get them new but they cost even more :)

Forgot to mention is now being paneled and painted (by a workshop.) Has been in the process for about a year now and still not finished <_<

Edited by Flauski

They are JDM SSR Mark II in 15x7 and 15x7.5 width. I got them out of Japan, second hand they cost a LOT as everyone is onto Yahoo auctions Japan now, can still get them new but they cost even more :)

Forgot to mention is now being paneled and painted (by a workshop.) Has been in the process for about a year now and still not finished <_<

So did you sell that RB26 head I sold you :( as stated before I would have loved to get it back for the same $$ I sold it to you for ie you got a good price so I should get it offered back first for the same $$

How is the build coming along? Have not visited DCONZ for ages so have not check up on the status.