HybridZ

Wired harness all over the place

J240ZTurbo

I did the same thing on purpose. Go get the aviation style clamps metal with a rubber insert aka pipe clamp in the size you need approx 7/8" or so. I drilled and tapped the frame rail as it was thicker and better for holding threads. I then used stainless button head allen fastenters to attach the clamps. An alternitive meathod if you don't have a tap is to drill thru the apron and use a bolt and nut to hold the clamp. Either will look good and not very expensive.

Type of clamps needed

Rubber_Cushion_Clamp.jpg

type of fastners used

700324.jpg

Both should be availible locally at your fastner store for less than $20.00

Hope this helps and best of all it will look alot better

• 2 weeks later...

I tried finding them right now, but harbor freight sells these cool zip ties. They have a base that has strong double sided tape on it. You stick it to a surface, then run the wires through the zip tie and close it. Il take a pic of them tonight and try to find them on their website.

• 2 weeks later...

They have a base that has strong double sided tape on it. You stick it to a surface, then run the wires through the zip tie and close it.

Just my opinion, but those sticky zip ties come loose. I like the zip ties with a hole to run a screw through them - Home Depot calls them "Mounting Ties" or mounting zip ties or something. Cheap and very effective.