HybridZ

Brilliant idea..... ??

Crank walk is an exaggeration and these headaches that are common are because 17 and 18 year olds buy these cars not knowing how to maintain them or properly modify them.

TS, go with something tried and true unless you have an abundance of time and/or money.

No money, but I have PLENTY of time. I'll probably not do this. It was just a thought and the more I learn it's either going to cost me a ♥♥♥♥ load of money, or it's just going to ruin something and wish I had never done it.

Crank walk is an exaggeration and these headaches that are common are because 17 and 18 year olds buy these cars not knowing how to maintain them or properly modify them.

TS, go with something tried and true unless you have an abundance of time and/or money.

First off, ease off man, I am 17, second, Yea some of "us" are stupid, I know somebody with a 90's Eclipse that hasn't changed the oil since he bought it (2 years ago!)

First off, ease off man, I am 17, second, Yea some of "us" are stupid, I know somebody with a 90's Eclipse that hasn't changed the oil since he bought it (2 years ago!)

You are the exception. I would say most. I know I had no type of mechanical know how when I was 17 and If I would have bought the same car as some of my friends did I would be in the same boat as they were lol.

You are the exception. I would say most. I know I had no type of mechanical know how when I was 17 and If I would have bought the same car as some of my friends did I would be in the same boat as they were lol.

Thanks, I have been trying to fix everything that is wrong with my car. Like the huge x large holes in the floors and now a u-joint needs replaced. I am going to be rebuilding the rear axles soon.