HybridZ

Crazy For Sale Ad

xxjoeyxxeb

• Administrators

Sad really. Lying about their car and probably do not know they are lying, worse yet, not caring enough to actually learn what they are about to tell others may be false and inaccurate. Making claims about something they know absolutely nothing about. Isn't there a law about false advertising, lets say if some unsuspecting individual buys the car on the premise it's a Turbo and it's not, wouldn't that buyer have some legal recourse?

I struggle with how many individuals go through life with this sort of mindset in everything they do. How do they function and get by in-life? You can't trust an individual that thinks this way, whether it be a sales transaction such as this, a friendship, an employee, boy/girlfriend? You can't trust that what they are telling you is truthful. Some don't even know it and don't understand why, or how it could be, or is a problem?

Truly sad. I hope that someday this person will make an effort on their part to acquire wisdom and understanding in their endeavors so that others can trust them at their word.

So, uh, is it a rare optional dual motor factory turbo setup then?

Inline 6 motor - powered by Nissan - V6

Wow, talk about super rare, and with that elusive 2+2 vinyl top.

Then there's the Ptima battery and that fancy new catlytk converter too.

I can't wait to tekst him for sum piks.

Aaaahhh! get it out of my brain!!!!!

Guest Rolling Parts

To me, it looks like he knows what he's doing:

-manually washed through the text to give it an interesting look.

-entered various text to get picked up in lots of search hits.

-entered a web-crawler proof telephone number.

His posting does not look like it was done by accident.

im no math major. but i learned enough in geometry to know that a line. is not supposed to V. at least he knew either way that the motor had 6 cylinders. im guessing he must have been an original designer and thats why he got a 78 zx. cause he sure seems to know what hes talking about :D.... some people dont deserve to sell a car, better yet own one.

To me, it looks like he knows what he's doing:

-manually washed through the text to give it an interesting look.

-entered various text to get picked up in lots of search hits.

-entered a web-crawler proof telephone number.

His posting does not look like it was done by accident.

Caps lock is cruise control for being "awesome" (insert true meaning based on your beliefs such as stupid,ignorant,etc.) :icon6: