HybridZ

New layout.

hoov100

That is the most requested feature for the IPB developers, it will be in the new version of the software. Coming soon :)

Ah, I was going to grizzle about the loss of the hover-for-preview feature as well :P May as well keep my trap shut for now and get used to the new feel.

My biggest issue is it's taking FOREVER to load compared to the old HybridZ.

Not bitching, just asking because I have not found it yet:

Is Google search going to be available or did I just not find it yet?

Are old posts going to be archived and not available through a "default" search

Is this area going to be the area/thread/forum where to put new info on the new software?

Can I change Fonts - some are not readable on my screen either shading and/or the font itself.

(I installed new software on mainframes for a living for 350+ years, so I have some idea on the drill)

• Like 1

One thing I would like to complain about, is the lack of color, lack of quick reply and lack of logo's/ad's. If I was color blind and had no fingers, this site would be awesome! :D

I've got the watched (former subscribed) threads at the bottom right, but I'm missing a bunch of them. Did they only convert one page over to the new forum?

Greg

One thing I really like is the option to download a thread at the bottom left. Makes saving info really easy.

I agree about the colors being a little bland and blending together but I'm sure if we give it a little time they will have it all sorted out in no time.

Over all I really like the new layout. :D

• Administrators

Ok, I enabled the default theme for those of you having issues with the red/white layout. You can change it in the drop down box on the bottom left corner of the page, it's called "IP.Board"

If anyone here is good with photoshop and would like to help me I could really use it. I need our logo added to the IP.Board theme to replace the default one. I only have the logo in .jpg format and do not know how to do stuff like make the background transparent.

I don't know crap about photoshop :(

I'm still working out the settings with the new software so some of the problems / missing features should be working again real soon. My priority was to get the site back up and working, I'm still turning the knobs and pushing buttons so to speak with the new software.

Thanks,

Dan

I like it so far, I did like the contrast in colors of the old. (dose not have to be blue, just great contrast.)

I did notice that I have a "warn" indicator in the box to the left? You guys tiring to tell me something???

One other thing, I did like how the un-read (by me) posts were bold. Made it easy to stay up on things.

Edited by woldson

I keep finding new little things that are friggin awesome....

Edit... I just started using google chrome and thought something was a feature of the new layout when it was a Chrome feature. Still lots of new cool stuff!!!

LOL

Edited by 280zcar