HybridZ

New layout.

hoov100

I think this may have been mentioned earlier in the thread, and I don't know if it's a work in progress, or something I need to adjust with my settings, but my subscribed threads (which are now watched threads) only sort by relevance of when I last posted in them, not when the last thread update was. Is there any way to change this back to how it was with the old forum?

Other than that, I think this will be a great substitute for the old one.

At first I didn't like the new layout, but it's growing on me now.

I also like the quick reply WAAAAAYYYYYY better than the old one, I might actually use it now.

Edit: I'm not sure what the problem with editing is, just click the edit button.

Edited by letitsnow

Edit: I'm not sure what the problem with editing is, just click the edit button.

Might be a timing thing. I tried editing a few minutes after the first post, but no one had posted behind me so I dunno..

No big deal, I *never* make mistakes so I'm not worried about editing!

Still annoyed with the "watched" threads being all wonky though.

Is it me or do some of the posts have broken links and or lost pictures?

Also having problems loading a video to the "Videos" section. I keep getting denied. Is there a FAQ. I tried to use the help link but, that didn't work along with search.

• Administrators
Still annoyed with the "watched" threads being all wonky though.

Yup, it seems that all posts you have ever made became watched threads. You will need to go to your control panel and remove them all by hand.

Is it me or do some of the posts have broken links and or lost pictures?

Yes some of them are broken and attachments in threads are not showing thumbnails for some reason, when you click on them they work fine. I'm still working on these problems.

Also having problems loading a video to the "Videos" section. I keep getting denied. Is there a FAQ. I tried to use the help link but, that didn't work along with search.

You are trying to link a youtube, yahoo or other type of video right? The video section does not allow "uploaded videos"

Yup, it seems that all posts you have ever made became watched threads. You will need to go to your control panel and remove them all by hand.

I'm ok with them all being "watched" but there's no differentiation between watched topics with new posts and those without. And they're all mixed up by date, newer posts wedged in between really old ones:

HBZ.jpg

There is a workaround, if I click on "My Settings" then click "Forums" then click on "Managed Watched Topics" I can tell by the color of the icon whether there's a new post or not, but they're still sorted unusually, I haven't figured out exactly what yet, maybe the date the topic was first started? I'm not sure.

Edited by p-factor

Yes some of them are broken and attachments in threads are not showing thumbnails for some reason, when you click on them they work fine. I'm still working on these problems.

You are trying to link a youtube, yahoo or other type of video right? The video section does not allow "uploaded videos"

Thanks Dan

• Administrators

I've just gotta say that I searched for an old thread about dual masters and it came up. I tried that with the old version and with Google and got nothing. I'm impressed with the search function so far!

I installed a 3rd party search engine today, very powerful :)

I suggest reading this to understand how to form search queries.