HybridZ

(WTB) set of injectors

cjames

I'm posting for a friend who needs a good working set of injectors for his '79 ZX. He has a mismatched set that are barely working. We're open for options, as long as they flow close to stock (totally stock engine). Let me know if anyone has something kicking around that they aren't using, maybe a complete rail with fpr? Thanks!

I'm posting for a friend who needs a good working set of injectors for his '79 ZX. He has a mismatched set that are barely working. We're open for options, as long as they flow close to stock (totally stock engine). Let me know if anyone has something kicking around that they aren't using, maybe a complete rail with fpr? Thanks!

I got a set you never called do you want the injectors ?

Edited by juan240z

I got a set you never called do you want the injectors ?

Juan240z, the injectors we spoke about previously are the turbo injectors that you had posted. Those wont work for this project.

As for MY turbo project, I went with something else, stock turbo ones arent going to work for me. I was more interested what the other ones you had were, before you sold that set.