HybridZ

WTB: S30 240/260/280z 4/5 spd in New England Area

Justin

As the title states, I'm looking for a nice and clean S30. Preferably a 240 but a 260/280 would suffice. Needs to be manual and must be clean/rust free. I'm located about 30 minutes from Boston. Someone help me get my Z! Thanks!

As the title states, I'm looking for a nice and clean S30. Preferably a 240 but a 260/280 would suffice. Needs to be manual and must be clean/rust free. I'm located about 30 minutes from Boston. Someone help me get my Z! Thanks!

Anyone?

Guest michael engelhardt

i know you said 4 speed, but i have a 260 auto with the parts to convert and the car is clean and not far from you.it has 75,000 original miles and matching numbers. i have owned for 16 years and it is lightly modified.if you would like to see pics go to ctzcc site and click onto member rides. there are alot of pics of member rides there so you will have to scroll down until you find mike260z. it is orange with black interior.hit the pic and more will come up.contact me at 845-797-5808 if you like this car. the price is 6500.00

I have a 1973 240z Orange. NO RUST. Its a cali car. Have copy of title to prove too.

Has Chevy V8 inside with T5 5 Speed transmission. Seats need to be redone. If you are interested pm me. I am in ny.

PM'd. Bump, still looking :cheers:

Guest michael engelhardt

justin, i don't know if you received pm i sent to you about a '78 280 z for sale at rooney motors in pawling, ny, which is on the ct. border.i drove by there today and it is still there.it is a 5 speed with nice wheels and tires and front air dam and rear spoiler. body looks clean and it is medium blue.i think he wants in the 5000 range for it.his name is tim and the number is 845-855-0020.tell him mike told you about car. good luck!

justin, i don't know if you received pm i sent to you about a '78 280 z for sale at rooney motors in pawling, ny, which is on the ct. border.i drove by there today and it is still there.it is a 5 speed with nice wheels and tires and front air dam and rear spoiler. body looks clean and it is medium blue.i think he wants in the 5000 range for it.his name is tim and the number is 845-855-0020.tell him mike told you about car. good luck!

Mike, thanks for the heads up. I'll give him a call this afternoon and let him know you told me about it. I appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 77 280 Z

I have a rusted out **** box that I just want out of my driveway. Make me an offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260573178342&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT