HybridZ

Why is it so slow here lately

pat1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it so slow here lately? 1 post a day. I just have to ask because I'm getting bored at work. LOL

Most likely because of the board format change. I'm sure once everyone gets used to it, there will be more activity. I absolutely LOVE the forum now!

Maybe it's a conspiracy! I'll just fetch my tin foil hat....

This is my first time using the site really since the migration. I definately need to get back on these boards. Its just my first time using this software. ILl be back though...

Maybe it's a conspiracy! I'll just fetch my tin foil hat....

Maybe everyone is collectively broke and they toys have been pushed back? Then again, when I'm broke I'm here researching, and I'm always here... so you extrapolate.

But all the forums being slow at once??? huh.gif

tin-foil-hat.jpg

I've been busy starting the body work on the z, ordering the rb25 swap got pushed back till end of march/ first week of April. Been going out way too much lately lol. I'll start a build thread and post up the pics of what I've done so far.

Im in afganistan and internet here sucks. i usually just browse and jes it's been slow all over.

I second that! Imagine surfing this site on 5KB/s (on a good day). Don't even get me started on Afghan Telecom's idea of customer service...

I'm sure that part of the message slowdown is due to just getting used to the change of format. However, regardless of what some have said, I think many of us find the new format less user friendly - especially the lack of message rollover popup that used to lure us into message threads as we scrolled the unread new messages. That may account for some moving on, not reading, and not posting. I speak only for myself, but I feel it's a shared opinion.

Dennis

• Administrators

I'm sure that part of the message slowdown is due to just getting used to the change of format. However, regardless of what some have said, I think many of us find the new format less user friendly - especially the lack of message rollover popup that used to lure us into message threads as we scrolled the unread new messages.

That is in the top 3 most requested features for this software. The developers are adding it into the new version of the software but I will not be released for a few more months. :(

I could have sworn I saw an app somewhere that adds that into the current version we are running now, Ill take a look and see if I can find it and install it.

dan

That is in the top 3 most requested features for this software. The developers are adding it into the new version of the software but I will not be released for a few more months. :(

I could have sworn I saw an app somewhere that adds that into the current version we are running now, Ill take a look and see if I can find it and install it.

dan

That will be a BIG plus. Thanks for the response!

Dennis

• 4 weeks later...