HybridZ

Why is it so slow here lately

pat1

I have a RB26DET project on the go, but it is a long term project (got too many projects on the go, garage, house changes, first son etc, etc). So I haven't bothered posting a topic.

Might do it all at once when I get back to working on the car. So far I have mounted the engine and started on the transmission crossmember (didn't like my first design so I am rebuilding it), and yet to start on the diff front mount.

Not much work will continue on it till I get my garage up though and can bring my car back to my place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it has been a while for me to post, I might as well say what I have been doing... I became a moderator over on z31performance, started another project (1988 Shiro special) and have been putting all of my spare time into that car. I blew it up after 14 miles the first time I got it together, then blew the turbo up after that rebuild, and now I am in the midst of a clutch that was rated to hold 400wtq and doesn't. Alas as soon as I hit the 400whp goal for the shiro, I will be back on the rb30det build in full force.