stolen phone....check this out!

bobbyc

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an app on my Nokia 5800 that uses Symbian OS.  www.qik.com  if you take video using the qik software, it streams in real time if there is a network connection.  If not, it stores the video and uploads it automatically when it finds a network.   I believe that the qik software works on any phone. 

Edited by cygnusx1

Where there's smoke, there's fire. I'd put good money on him being a repeat offender.

Collect as much evidence as you can, be absolutely sure that you have no doubt whatsoever that you can prove it's your phone. Go to the local PD - don't call them - go to the department that handles theft, and talk to a detective DIRECTLY. Sit down with them and explain everything you did to us. Bring pictures, phone bills, the works.

Chances are, the detective will be thankful for such an easy bust dropped into his lap, and the firearm in the waistband might just set some serious wheels in motion. If the guy has a record and is a prohibited person in possession of a firearm, it's HRET time.

GO GIT 'EM!

Edited by capt_furious

Lol, so many fails in that pic. That gun has no ammo in it, nor is one loaded in the chamber. he has the muzzle pointed at his rooster, that is probably the worst place to use as a holster, as it will get caught on your belt/pants and takes too long to pull it out and have something in your sights. ontop of that it's a glock! you would be lucky to hit the side of a barn while in the barn!

i think this is her...hahaha...it was a pic they took and it was uploaded to my account..

e5a9ef82-f297-4515-b3f5-91e1d291f0f1_568x426r0.jpg

hahahah...even better..i just logged into itookthisonmyphone and it gives me the GPS cordinates where all the pics were taken...sweet!!! plugged 31.464016667 -96.02015 into google maps and it shows me there house....hmmm

You know, that actually isnt all that far from my house....

Why am I the only one thinking that the photo of Mr. Lopez and that chunklet of a child deserves to be posted to a paedophile website along with home address and an invitation to come over and experience the 'Fiesta that is his mouth'.

Through several anonomyzers, of course.

I'm going to hell. I know it. I'm O.K. with it...

Why am I the only one thinking that the photo of Mr. Lopez and that chunklet of a child deserves to be posted to a paedophile website along with home address and an invitation to come over and experience the 'Fiesta that is his mouth'.

:lol: haha this post has so much funny in so few words haha.

Edited by 19752802+2

Tony, your scarring me! :blink: Please stay away from children!

Edit: Oh Geese, I'm one to talk being Hannah Montana's # 1 Fan!

Edited by JSM

JSM, you're not one of those guys who call his pets 'his children'---I mean, my sheepal proclivities are well known in these parts. I got the Sheep Shivers, Mutton Madness, Wellington's Disease...

I'm generally a baaa aaa aaad man! :D

JSM, you're not one of those guys who call his pets 'his children'---I mean, my sheepal proclivities are well known in these parts. I got the Sheep Shivers, Mutton Madness, Wellington's Disease...

I'm generally a baaa aaa aaad man! biggrin.gif

Must be why Tony D wears Levi 501's instead of Wranglers... the sheep can hear a zipper a mile away lmao.gif

Lol, so many fails in that pic. That gun has no ammo in it, nor is one loaded in the chamber. he has the muzzle pointed at his rooster, that is probably the worst place to use as a holster, as it will get caught on your belt/pants and takes too long to pull it out and have something in your sights. ontop of that it's a glock! you would be lucky to hit the side of a barn while in the barn!

He's just being cocky.

Also, glocks aren't that inaccurate!

LMFAO