HybridZ

wheel size ?s

Ok guys i know that most of you run 7 or 8 inch wide tires but i have a line on some nice wheels that were on a 280zx there 16x10s. I have a 74 260z so just wondering if thoughs wheels are going to fit in the standered wheel wells and still be able to turn the wheel with out rubbing. i dont want to do fender flares.

sorry dude! can't be done. I have 17x9's and they are a VERY tight fit. 16x8's are doable.

Ok guys i know that most of you run 7 or 8 inch wide tires but i have a line on some nice wheels that were on a 280zx there 16x10s. I have a 74 260z so just wondering if thoughs wheels are going to fit in the standered wheel wells and still be able to turn the wheel with out rubbing. i dont want to do fender flares.

Edited by fastzcars

The zx did not have flares there a positive offset and come with some 1 inch spacers im picking them up tommorow so if i dont like them i will put them up for sale here there vintage nissan stuff the long wheel studs and spacers. They had the car in the 80s and then it broke and they just salvaged things off of it.