HybridZ

You know, I'm not threatened by these guys

auxilary

Its not loaded, the ammo is sitting across the feed tray cover facing the wrong way. And a 240B in the right hands is accurate, but unmounted, with unknown ammo, and no training it aint gonna hit the broad side of a barn. Besides that the bolt is to the rear on the 240B and they didn't run the charging handle forward, its gonna break something. And I highly doubt it is even clean enough to not jam.

Who would wear ammo around their neck like that with the points jabbing into you?? These guys really do suck at life.

I did, makes it so if your on the ground or next to a building it doesnt damage the bullets and cause it to jam.

Looking at it now, I wonder if its just draped over the top of the gun rather than loaded backwards..

Also hoov, thats some good thinking on the way you carry the ammo. Dont want the tips of the bullet to get buggered up and cause it to misfeed/jam. Were you a machine guner?

Edited by Challenger

Looking at it now, I wonder if its just draped over the top of the gun rather than loaded backwards..

Also hoov, thats some good thinking on the way you carry the ammo. Dont want the tips of the bullet to get buggered up and cause it to misfeed/jam. Were you a machine guner?

Was. I wasn't big enough to use the 240b effectively, so they put me on the m249.

I think the gun that "looks" loaded is a PKC, which means it feeds from the right side instead of the left. So yes the rounds are backwards, but sitting on top of the gun, not loaded.

I don't know about you hoov, but I hate having to carry a 249, they are heavy buggers with ammo.

I think the gun that "looks" loaded is a PKC, which means it feeds from the right side instead of the left. So yes the rounds are backwards, but sitting on top of the gun, not loaded.

I don't know about you hoov, but I hate having to carry a 249, they are heavy buggers with ammo.

The one on the left is either a PK machine gun (some variant), or a Chinese Typre 67. The one on the right is not a M-240, but rather its precursor...the FN MAG-58. Oh, and they dont fire the same ammo. The PK fires 7.62 x 54...the Mag fire 7.62 x 51...yet it looks like they are both carrying 7.62 x 51 belts

Edited by Dtsnlvrs

I never thought that it was loaded. It doesn't seem like you could load them backwards even if you were dumb enough to, it has to be somewhat foolproof. Would they even feed through without being fired? I don't know a whole lot about these things.

P.S. I'm thinking that if the guy at 10 fired on him they'd all be in the same "boat." Ah? AH?? :P

Edited by getoffmyinternet