HybridZ

Accepting the inevitable

Well, I've been trying to pull off this ......... And I JUST can't ...... put a ....... to it.

So! I............. space.

For what ever reason, I'm not allowed to post anything to to the for sale forum. (admin?)

so as to not break the rules ............ would .......... I ...... list.

Edited by BRAAP
Circumventing HBZ rules not allowed. ;-)

Hmm...That's sad. For the same reason that I've never finished my car, I've not had the opportunity to contribute as much as I'd like within the forums. Although I visit all the time and lurk.

I didn't realize my location wasn't filled out, but that's ok. I fixed that. But to charge people $20 to list an add? Craigslist doesn't do that...EBAY doesn't even charge that much to sell a whole car.

Thanks to those that have answered my 60 threads worth of questions over the last three years.

Hmm...That's sad. For the same reason that I've never finished my car, I've not had the opportunity to contribute as much as I'd like within the forums. Although I visit all the time and lurk.

I didn't realize my location wasn't filled out, but that's ok. I fixed that. But to charge people $20 to list an add? Craigslist doesn't do that...EBAY doesn't even charge that much to sell a whole car.

Then sell your stuff on Craigslist and ebay...? Do you honestly believe that hybridz is as financially solvent as those two multi-million dollar organizations?

• Administrators

...But to charge people $20 to list an add? Craigslist doesn't do that...EBAY doesn't even charge that much to sell a whole car.

Sorry, but you are incorrectly assuming HBZ policies. The ability to use the HBZ classifieds is not a charge, it is a privilege allowed to those that are willing to step up and contirubte to the future of this forum. This topic is currently in discussion in this thread;

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/89308-for-sale-rule-change-as-of-22710/

Hope that helps,

Paul

Sorry folks, but I can't help sticking my nose in. I find it really hard to believe we have folks on this forum who would whine about paying to sell stuff here. There is probably more information and resources concerning hybrid Z's on this site than in any 15 places I can think of, no charge to gather as much info as you want, ask questions, get answers, search anything you want, etc., etc. I have used this forum extensively in my builds, contributed to the information cause as well as financially and freely admit I am probably guilty of not contributing enough! Should have put a fee on this long before this, methinks (and yes, I put stuff up for sale here). Kudo's to whomever thought of it, executed it, and is standing by it. Whiners, go home....(said with a sense of kindness, of course) :o)

Wayne

• Like 1

You can sell a car on ebay for < $20? I don't know one way or the other, but if that's the case, I would be stunned.

[edit]

and, I can't even imagine the caliber of buyers I would get on craiglist for this variety of specialty vehicle

[/edit]

Edited by specialk

I dont think it is weird that you have to donate to list stuff for sale, though i have doubts it will benifit the goods offered for sale.

And Actually i dont mind donating, it is great forum, and i made reallife friends here!

Even if the Admins would make money of this i wouldnt care. Your local Bar where you like to come does the same, if the qaulity is good, i dont mind to show (in this cas e very moderate) $$

It is rather simple, it's a way to generate revenue which in turn keeps this website afloat. I would rather contribute to this website than contribute to our Government...I'll save that arguement for a rainy day...LOL