HybridZ

Good spark plug for over 20 psi ~ 450whp

RS Speed

Anyone have any good recommendations or experiences with spark plugs that will suit a rb25det running ~23psi on a t3/60-1

i have been running NGKr -8's in my setup with no issues running 23-30psi with t04r. when i get a chance i will try the actual part # shortly.

yeah heat range in 8 should be a good choice.We run 7 but we shot water methanol boosting in the 32psi range.

Not sure whats your mods tho.

You will need an MLS and arp heads studs tho.

what series is the motor?

The plugs I run now are NGK bpr8es and they have been perfect.

And you don't need a metal headgasket or studs. Assuming you have a decent tune, you will break a rod or piston before you blow a headgasket (ask me how I know). My motor is internally untouched and making well over 600 rwhp @ 20 psi and a 125 shot....through an automatic trans! This is my 3rd rb25....broke a ringland on the first after about 2 years and slung a rod on the 2nd after another 2 years. This one is about year old, has seen nothing but abuse, and has been great. All 3 have had stock headgaskets and bolts.....untouched motors.

Edited by J Taylor

Mine is untouched just like J's and I will be running methanol injection very soon. However I'm actually not the one cranking up my boost just yet. I built my friends S14 along side mine and hes ready for some more power. Identical build to mine except for a built motor so it should be fine (MLS gasket, rods, pistons, bearings, pumps, methanol, etc...)