HybridZ

Post your Z licence plates...

musickraver

Just thought it would be a bit neat to see what others have as license plates for their z's. It can be anything, just share what you got. You can also post plates that you would want/like to get. You are more than welcome to post some pictures of it as well.

So I shall start it off: Once I'm done with my z and get it registered, etc. I'm going to be shooting for "1 FST Z" or "ME 240 Z". But we shall see.

Just thought it would be a bit neat to see what others have as license plates for their z's. It can be anything, just share what you got. You can also post plates that you would want/like to get. You are more than welcome to post some pictures of it as well.

So I shall start it off: Once I'm done with my z and get it registered, etc. I'm going to be shooting for "1 FST Z" or "ME 240 Z". But we shall see.

well, right now mine is boring, but some local car club guys with datsuns are weisenheimers and have these:

1LSV8DN - one less v8 datsun

ICURAQT- I see you are a cu-tee.

FNFOR-Fast n' Full of Rust

when I renew my plates Im doing

Spkmz -my initials and then z (makes it harder for people to steal lol)

I'm considering "FREEZY", as I got my project for free, but I haven't really put much thought into it.

You got really lucky with a free z, how'd you get it?

well, right now mine is boring, but some local car club guys with datsuns are weisenheimers and have these:

1LSV8DN - one less v8 datsun

ICURAQT- I see you are a cu-tee.

FNFOR-Fast n' Full of Rust

when I renew my plates Im doing

Spkmz -my initials and then z (makes it harder for people to steal lol)

I thought the first one meant 1 LS v8 Datsun (meaning ls powered). or perhaps it could go both ways? either way pretty awesome.

Ones that I am considering in a few months.

GODZLA

ZILLA

KOOPA

ZETTO

RB260Z

I really like GODZLA. Would love to do that one.

Good idea, although repost (dead)

I'm pretty sure I've actually seen GODZLA, but I can't find it now.

I'll probably never get one because I can't make up my mind. I did a bunch on one of those plate maker sites a while back, either relating to the hybridness like R3240Z, or just something moderately funny like BBQPORK :P Maybe you guys can help! I should make a poll some time

post-3335-12700175475295_thumb.jpg

post-3335-12700175537693_thumb.jpg

post-3335-12700175615564_thumb.jpg

post-3335-12700175950467_thumb.jpg

post-3335-12700176028783_thumb.jpg

Good idea, although repost (dead)

I'm pretty sure I've actually seen GODZLA, but I can't find it now.

I'll probably never get one because I can't make up my mind. I did a bunch on one of those plate maker sites a while back, either relating to the hybridness like R3240Z, or just something moderately funny like BBQPORK :P Maybe you guys can help! I should make a poll some time

Oh I had no idea, I even did a search, and nothing came up so I figured I'd start one. My bad. I actually kind of like the first one, LOLSMOG. That's so perfect! :lmao:

Yeah, I just had a friend ask me if I "knew a guy" or how much a smog check would cost him, and I was like **** if I know! :D For some reason I thought the godzla belonged to mark rolston but he just has a regular plate. This is really gonna bug me now, it's funny in the other thread someone said they wanted the same thing without the I, only because they could only get six letters. Maybe I'm just thinking of the australian mark with the skyline. But I digress...

I kinda like 87floz just because it's the equivalent of 2.6L and it's my birth year, and it ends in Z of course. Not easy to get though. It's not really a 240z anymore, but it's not a 260z either, so why not rate it in ounces, totally underrate it that is. Perhaps RB87oz? Now I'm just trying too hard.

PS I guess if you want ideas, there are plenty of those threads, not too many pictures of these things coming to fruition though, I guess it's a common tale.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/46887-licence-tag-ideas-again/

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/75449-new-license-plates/

Edited by getoffmyinternet