HybridZ

April fools day for 38 years

big-phil

well its my birthday today, guys sorry I've been gone. I'm going through some marriage trouble. The trouble is I bought a bike that she didn't want me to buy, and I'm tired of the ultimatums, so I left. Anywho my iphone is my only computer......hence the lack of posts. Hope all is well here!!!

well its my birthday today, guys sorry I've been gone. I'm going through some marriage trouble. The trouble is I bought a bike that she didn't want me to buy, and I'm tired of the ultimatums, so I left. Anywho my iphone is my only computer......hence the lack of posts. Hope all is well here!!!

I like your style.

And Happy BDay!

Edited by Sparks280zt

• Administrators

***deleted original post.***

Fish on, hook line and sinker! I bit hard on that one. :oops:

Phil, WHEN we meet, I'll hug your wife and pray for her well being, then it's the biggest noogy for you pal.. B)

• Administrators

Wow, BRAPP. You a minister or marriage counselor?

Neither. Just a God fearing mortal involved in the Datsun sports car craze, currently married to my first and only wife of 21 years. Obviously a very patient woman! :wink:

Neither. Just a God fearing mortal involved in the Datsun sports car craze, currently married to my first and only wife of 21 years. Obviously a very patient woman! :wink:

Glad you took that dive for me!

Let it be known, some things are not that funny, Phil.

Happy birthday BigPhil.

Phil, you've just given me the greatest idea.....

I'm now going to claim it is my birthday every year on April Fools', and try to see how many people I can pull it off deadpan on. Co workers, etc.

Hats off, thats the only prank that took me this year.. I was really bummed for a few posts there.