HybridZ

Tall people and 240s

ZQ8Dude

I did a search and didnt find much in the way of if tall people have issues fitting in 240z's. I only ask this because its a smaller car and i have had some trouble fitting in a few other cars. I'm 6'3/6'4 260lbs, and i've tried fitting into an S2000 and a C3(70-82') Corvette. The S2k was a joke, i could only turn the steering wheel if i kept the pedal to the floor. Otherwise it would bang on my knee.

I fit in the corvette, but with its original large steering wheel it was a struggle to get in and out easily. I suppose a smaller steering wheel would have made a big difference.

Has anyone found that they have trouble fitting into 240zs?

• Administrators

6'-4", and over 230lbs <hiccup><belch>, and the 240z is one of the DARN few sport cars that work for me. Legs and helmet both fit, well sometimes the helmet doesn't, but that's another issue (I learned to digress from Tony D, another big boy that fits).

6'5", 190 lbs. and I LOVE the legroom in the s30. I, too, have tried to drive an s2000. I'm lucky I didn't crash the damn thing. I've test driven several different sports cars, and honestly the closest modern one that I felt comfy in was the 350z/g35 coupe. Most of the others I was either too cramped, or it just wasn't comfortable. I wouldn't think twice about buying one of these due to space constraints.

I am 6'2" 250 and with the stock seats I had them one click up from being slid all the way back with good leg and head room. With the 350Z seats I have in there now, I couldn't tell you yet, I haven't driven it since I installed the seats over a year ago but I fit well... :)

damn... im 5'7 i feel short in here

ORLY? haha

PICT2344.jpg

The guy in the middle says he fits better in his S30 than any other car. The other guy? He doesn't have a problem either :D

I just keep telling myself I'm built like a racecar driver :lmao:

Edited by flatblack280

I'm 6'2" 185lb, and I am amazed at the roominess of the Z. There is plenty of legroom with the stock steering wheel and enough headroom for me to wear a helmet. I do also fit in an S2000 however, or maybe I keep telling myself that since I want one!