HybridZ

Looking to trade Very FAST Streetbike for V8 240z

Davepping

First off Im in So-Cal, Los Angeles area to start... I am looking for a V8 Pre-Smog Z, preferably LS1 240Z to trade for my 2003 Kawasaki Zx12r. This is the bike that beat the Suzuki Hayabusa in all the magazine tests and looks far better.. Bike runs great, is super easy to ride on the street and freeways, very comfortable, great in the canyons, can get 50 mpg, has 190 horsepower and will do almost 200 mph, though Ive never taken it there..

Heres one of the many articles that lays out all the specs on this amazing bike.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2003models/2003models-Kawasaki-NinjaZX-12R.htm

Heres another website which has all the magazine comparisons between the Hayabusa and the Zx12r...

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/ldrpg/

Theres are a few pics of my bike attached. Let me know if you are interested.

post-6139-12708933665556_thumb.jpg

post-6139-1270893882631_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davepping

i think sparks280zt meant trading the bike with cash on top, not bike plus getting cash on top. bikes are nice. i traded my 75 280z lt1 t56 clean clean swap for a 06 ninja 636 back in 07. worth the trade then. now the bike has way lower value and my old z is probably worth even more now. sold the bike for 4800 but could have gotton 6-7g for the z. it all depends on how bad you want a bike and how much you dont want to pay for two wheels.

• 2 weeks later...