HybridZ

LT1 Megasquirt base tune.

Hey guys, sorry to start 2 threads in just as many hours.

With that said, I am working on tuning my bone stock Iron head LT1. I was wondering if anyone has a megasquirt MSQ file that they could send me so I have a working start. Right now I can idle and I have enough tuning that I can comfortably drive it to 4k rpm, but it stalls on decel and I don't have any of the spark mapping done, so it would just save me some time.

Thanks!

I have a stock fuel and ignition map from the LT1 that you can copy. It will take some work on your part but it should be a good start for you. It is actually the map I pulled when I was running tuner cat. You will need to do some math and figuring to keep it smooth but it should work for you. I'll have to put the maps up later since they are on my laptop...

I have a stock fuel and ignition map from the LT1 that you can copy. It will take some work on your part but it should be a good start for you. It is actually the map I pulled when I was running tuner cat. You will need to do some math and figuring to keep it smooth but it should work for you. I'll have to put the maps up later since they are on my laptop...

Thanks so much. I will look for them with great anticipation.

Sorry for the delay I've been very busy this week. If you click on my build thread in my sig and scroll down a good bit there is a decent ignition map in there that should get you started. When I get the time this week I'll post up the tuner cats files.

I would be interested in seeing those maps lol... as I still need to do some tuning and it sounds like a similar setup. :)

I am interested in getting a map that the car can drive for 5 or so miles on. The only time I have to work on my car is at night, and I live in a quite little neighborhood with lots of young kids (one being my own). The exhaust on the car is kinda loud so I am just looking to escape my neighborhood so I can do the tuning somewhere else. I actually think I can manipulate your rich boosted map in the other thread to do as such as the only think preventing it from doing the drive is low RPM low KPA tuning. (It stalls out if you come up to a stop sign but will hold idle nicely)