HybridZ

240z Piece above license plate

meijerbrantm

• 3 weeks later...

i'll bump this up... i believe they are model specific... or at least a 280z one won't work :-(

Yes the 280z one does work. If you want a picture I can get one. I have the one I took of my 77 280z on my 72 240z. They are identical in every way possible.

Yes the 280z one does work. If you want a picture I can get one. I have the one I took of my 77 280z on my 72 240z. They are identical in every way possible.

Perfect, thank you. I have one available for him from a 280z, but I could not find an answer if it would in fact work for him or not.

meijerbrantm if you're still interested shoot me a pm

Edited by Globerunner513

No problem you are very welcome.

I'm sorry, but you did misinform. They are not interchangeable. So, I'm mostly just writing here to inform anyone who does search. they do NOT match. Your's must be changed. The 240z has to be thinner, so as long as you have the metal surroundings for your tail lights and what not, it will need to be trimmed.

I'm sorry, but you did misinform. They are not interchangeable. So, I'm mostly just writing here to inform anyone who does search. they do NOT match. Your's must be changed. The 240z has to be thinner, so as long as you have the metal surroundings for your tail lights and what not, it will need to be trimmed.

? I am sorry, that's weird. I got the one off my 77 and put it strait on the 72. I feel bad now. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...