HybridZ

Hard Line! What does it go too?

ZBoost

Im just about to get my car running again after replacing just about everything. I did removed a lot of vacuum stuff and EGR Delete removed Carbon Canister. But I cannot remember for the life of me what this goes to been a pretty long time it has been sitting lol. Im assuming its like part of the evap for carbons and stuff. I cant find anything though. Any help would be appreciated.

post-8742-12716287176397_thumb.jpg

Yes it goes down on to the side of the Automatic Transmission. I did not disconnect anything other then EGR and Vacuum on Intake though. I looked through Haynes on the Tranny section no info at all.

Edited by ZBoost

Well I'm guessing that you replaced your intake with a N42 so I'm guessing that the vacuum from the Auto tranny hooked up in about that spot on the Stock 80 280zx Intake. Also if your going to keep the Auto tranny you will need to have that hooked up to the intake. The line goes to the Vacuum Modulator on the side of the transmission, It will cause your transmission to have trouble shifting if that is not connected.

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php?/topic/78713-vacume-signal-affects-auto-transmission/page__p__748381__hl__Vacuum%20modulator__fromsearch__1entry748381

Edited by 19752802+2

Glad I decided not to shave off all the holes and just fill one with a screw. Easy enough fix. I was hoping you didn't tell me that but guess I am glad I planned ahead. Weird I couldn't find anything that line. Thanks a ton!