HybridZ

Replacing front fenders.

SteveZ

Well the front fenders on my 260z have a fair amount of cancer a little too much to repair so Ive been looking for decent replacements. I was looking here http://www.blackdragonauto.com/icatalog/z/full.aspx?Page=21 for $200 a fender. Anyone ever buy front fenders from Black Dragon auto? How is the fitment? Any other alternatives out there I have no problem shelling out some $$$$$ for something that fits great. Any input is appreciated thanks!

Guest skimattybee

ive got 2 sets of fenders, one set has holes for zg flares and fender mirrors but clean other than that, the other set has a few random screw holes and dents in each, ill take 100 for either set

Blackdragon fenders suck, fitment is poor at best.

I agree with that. I got an aftermarket replacement drivers side fender from a guy on craigslist for $50. It fit so poorly and just doesn't have the same contours as the OEM ones that I ended up cutting and fixing the stock one with the Tabco lower repair panel I had sitting around.