HybridZ

Help!? Looking at a 73 240

Hey everyone, i know im new here but i have a really big favor to ask. I've been looking into getting a 240 for a while and i just found one for sale near my area in Sacramento. Now my question is, is there anyone i can get to go with me to check it out today after 5pm? I dont wanna rush into buying anything but i also dont want to miss out. So if anyone has free time to go with me to check it out please send me an email, im still at work but have access to email. I'm from Dublin/East bay area so if youre close, i'll buy you dinner if you help another hopefully soon to be owner!

Thanks,

Mike (m_yee@rocketmail.com)

Hey everyone, i know im new here but i have a really big favor to ask. I've been looking into getting a 240 for a while and i just found one for sale near my area in Sacramento. Now my question is, is there anyone i can get to go with me to check it out today after 5pm? I dont wanna rush into buying anything but i also dont want to miss out. So if anyone has free time to go with me to check it out please send me an email, im still at work but have access to email. I'm from Dublin/East bay area so if youre close, i'll buy you dinner if you help another hopefully soon to be owner!

Thanks,

Mike (m_yee@rocketmail.com)

Email sent Mike. I'll be available after 8:00 pm tonight.

~Thanks

Matt

If it is the blue one on Craig's list I looked at it about a week ago. It starts and runs ok, the interior is not in good shape however, it also has some vacuum issues related to putting the car in reverse, the paint is in far worse shape than the photo's depict and the owner did not have the title when I looked at the car.

The guy selling the car was easy going and low key so no issues there, good luck in finding your car.

Edited by my900ss

Had he found the title yet? You might also look at the 260z's as they have carbs the same as the 240z and no smog. There is a white one in Davis, I did not get a chance to look at it but it may be in better shape than the blue 240z

Had he found the title yet? You might also look at the 260z's as they have carbs the same as the 240z and no smog. There is a white one in Davis, I did not get a chance to look at it but it may be in better shape than the blue 240z

He didn't mention and I didn't bother to ask haha. Is that white one on Craig's list? Sac was some ways away from me as is Davis since I work during the week and pretty busy during weekends. Let me know if you do check it out though!

he said he got a new title. im going to look at it today. not too worried about paint, because i plan on a different paint scheme. plan on putting racing seats in it anyway, so not worried about seat condition either. as long as it runs, and isnt a total rust bucket, i'll be fine.

so i picked it up. this car runs fantastic. has some issues with the exterior, but all are very minor. interior is complete, although im not sure about the cream vinyl. all in all, a great base to start with. the ONLY rust is very little surface rust. now the fun begins.

whatthedunk,

PM me your price range, and what you're looking for. I may have a 1970 240Z for sale, #5998 for sale in the next few weeks.

It is rust free (no rust on hatch, battery, floor pans, rails, dog legs, etc.)

It runs strong, no real mods on it. Very original.

I'm in Cupertino.

Edited by spitz17

whatthedunk,

PM me your price range, and what you're looking for. I may have a 1970 240Z for sale, #5998 for sale in the next few weeks.

It is rust free (no rust on hatch, battery, floor pans, rails, dog legs, etc.)

It runs strong, no real mods on it. Very original.

I'm in Cupertino.

Pmed!

• 2 weeks later...