HybridZ

sr20 240z weighed

Thanks for the update. I've been waiting to get mine weighed here shortly, I want to see how it comes out with the Autech SR20DE, full cage, full suspension, stock seats, full carpet, no bumpers. I'm hoping to be in the 2-2200 range.

I just replaced my stock brakes, steel wheels and 225/45/15 R1R's. The total swap was a wash in the weight department. The new front brakes were a bit lighter but the rear were a bit heavier. In the end, the Wilwood, JSK set up weighed a total of 0.5 lbs more but the 8.5 RPF1's and 235/40/17's were 0.5 lbs lighter.

Of course 1.25 x 12.2 fronts and .810 x 12.2 rear rotors with 4 piston Superlites all the way around might be a bit of an upgrade versus the original stock set up. I am looking forward to trying the new set up.

My total weight is 2300# on a truck scale with the SR. 52% rear with me in it and a full stock interior right down to the seats and gauges, which all work great with the SR.

Edited by logr

• 2 months later...

I finally weighed mine properly. 73 240Z SR T28 stock manifold, aluminum circle track radiator, 1/4 tank fuel, full stock type interior, Wilwood Superlites on all corners, 8.5x17 RPF1, 235/40/17 R1R's, no cage

2286# without me, 50.1% rear with me(200#), cross weight 49.7% with me, could have gotten this better but the sways were hooked up and ran out of time.

Thanks for the update. I've been waiting to get mine weighed here shortly, I want to see how it comes out with the Autech SR20DE, full cage, full suspension, stock seats, full carpet, no bumpers. I'm hoping to be in the 2-2200 range.

You and I are running a simular setup; except I have no cage, fg bucket seats, no carpet and will be going Gnose w/ fg rear bumper. I'm aiming to be on the south end of 2200lbs w/o me in it. Been debating on going fg hood, hatch and more importantly fg doors.

• 2 weeks later...