HybridZ

For Sale 1978 280z Tons Of Mods !!!LOOk !!!!!!! Portlans OREGON

scca09

City: Portland

State/Province: Oregon

Price: $5500

Item Description: 1978 Datsun 280z

If you are interested Please Call ME Thanks!!! 971-506-3815 Price $5500 OBO PLEASE no Low Ball offers or trades

For Sale :

1978 Datsun 280z

Clean Title

64k Original miles

L28E Engine: 2.8 Liter( 165-170 lbs of compression in every Cylinder)

Transmission: ( Borg Warner T5 5 Speed Transmission) Out of a 1983 280zx Turbo

Clutch 240mm XTD Six Puck w/ heavy duty pressure plate

Flywheel 240 mm 280zx turbo lightened 6lbs and zero Balanced by Portland Engine Rebuilders

Drive-line 280zx turbo

MSA cold air Intake w/ K&N Filter

Exhaust 2.5" w/ high flow muffler ( Exhaust sounds great and is Pretty loud)

Walbro 255 Fuel pump

Rising rate Fuel pressure regulator

Body/ Interior :

Fresh paint November of 2008 Olive green Metallic

All molding holes have been filled

front and rear side markers have been filled and shaved smooth

Vents behind rear windows have been filled and shaved smooth

Antenna hole has been filles and shaved

MSA 4 piece body kit ( Front Bumper, Rear Bumper and Side skirts)

240z hood with 1985 300zx turbo hood scoop

New Black Carpet

MSA Dash Cap

Omari Boost/ Vacuum Gauge

Pioneer CD player w/ Infinity speakers

GT Carbon fiber look Steering wheel

Suspension and Drive train:

New KYB Struts

Eibach 2" drop Springs

3/4" rear Sway bar

1" front sway bar

Nizmo tension Compression Rod kit

3.36 rear differential

4 Piston front brake Calipers W/ Carbon Metallic pads

Goodridge Stainless brake lines

Brombo super 600 brake fluid

Besides what i listed I also replaced rear main seal on engine, new intake exhaust manifold gasket, I had the exhaust manifold decked flat, I thread-serted all the exhaust studs in the head. New pilot bushing, throw out bearing, Redline synthetic gear oil in transmission and rear-end. Clutch and flywheel where zero balanced.

The car runs and drives great. transmission is tight and shifts perfect no grinds. and it handles awesome. There is no rust in the car and it was Previously a California Car. Im the second owner and the Origanal owner bought it a beverton Nissan/Datsun in 1978 and moved to california and then moved back to Oregon in 2007 and brought the car back with him andsold it to me. Since there was no Rust in the body of the car That is why i originally bought it, I have had the car for a little over two years and I have had no mechanical problems what so ever. i just put a Borg Warner 5 speed out of a zx turbo in it because it was a 4 speed before. an Im selling it only cause I have my eye on a new car I want to buy. Im asking $5500 for the car I have over $7000 in receipts for the car and work and parts. Please No low ball offers or trades Im only looking to get cash for the car.

The Bad:

There are 3 small dents in the car one in the front of the hood and one in the hatch and one in the passenger rear next to the hatch. they all happened last year when we had the big snow storm, a huge branch fell out of a tree in my yard and smashed my chevy pickup and some of the smaller branches ended up on the Z. other than the dents there are a few runs in the clear coat that need to be cut and buffed out.

$5500 OBO Please now Low ballers . and No Trades!!!!!!

I have lots of pictures on my photobucket account please click on the link and view them rather than me sending them to you in an e-mail.

If interested and want to come take a look at it or have any questions please give me a call @ 971-506-3815

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy237/scca09/1978%20Datsun%20280z/DSC00769.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy237/scca09/1978%20Datsun%20280z/DSC00820.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00827.jpg

240, 260, 280 z 240z, 260z 280z 300zx 280zx zx 350z 370z nissan, skyline, Sports car honda, jdm toyota datsun 510 610 710 gx 210 1200 mazda rx7 rx6 rx2 rx3 rotery rx8 rear wheel drive FR