HybridZ

280ZX Turbo Motor - F54

trwebb26

It sure didn't take long to blow up the 78' N/A motor boosting to 8psi... I need a 280zx F54 (prefer non-hydraulic head). I'll consider just about anything from a low mile junkyard pull to a fully built race engine - I just need something that can handle a bit of boost reliably. The price isn't really that much of an issue as I'd consider anything from $250 junkyard motor to a $3K engine. I only need the longblock. Email me at trwebb26@yahoo.com with the details of your engine. Thanks!

It sure didn't take long to blow up the 78' N/A motor boosting to 8psi... I need a 280zx F54 (prefer non-hydraulic head). I'll consider just about anything from a low mile junkyard pull to a fully built race engine - I just need something that can handle a bit of boost reliably. The price isn't really that much of an issue as I'd consider anything from $250 junkyard motor to a $3K engine. I only need the longblock. Email me at trwebb26@yahoo.com with the details of your engine. Thanks!