HybridZ

wanted r200 diff for my 75 280z

datsunlover

Ok so either I am retarded and don't see it, or my first add was taken down for some reason... (Didn't think I broke any of the rules.. ? I know it says no warning will be given, but how about maybe an explanation of what the issue was if this is the case?)

ANYway, still looking for a rear diff to fit my 75, and the last post in my other add was from a member in windsor I believe... Would have liked to keep in touch with him as I havn't heard from the local guy yet (has a 260z advertised, but not returning my phone calls.) There was also a member in FL(?) who I would like to keep in touch with as a 'last resort' so to speak. I am moving in a month and would really like to get this car drivable again..

Thanks

Ok so either I am retarded and don't see it, or my first add was taken down for some reason... (Didn't think I broke any of the rules.. ? I know it says no warning will be given, but how about maybe an explanation of what the issue was if this is the case?)

Could it be because you have not followed This Rule??

I have several R200's to offer. Where do you live?

Edited by J. Soileau RB26zcar

Could it be because you have not followed This Rule??

I have several R200's to offer. Where do you live?

lol... ok, perhaps... been away for quite a while, didn't realise all the changes that have taken place here in the last few years... if evrything else got transfered over, you'd think admins would see I was always a decent helpfull member here, but I guess with 10000 members now its hard..

Ahem... I'm in midland Ontario Canada, an hour north of Toronto