HybridZ

WTB L6 Block

garyneedsz

I need a L6 block to fit snuggly under my rebuilt n42 head.

Block should very very clean and include, oil pump, oil pan, timing cover.

I would like one that has not been tampered with, still turning, and preferably running before pulled.

Im on a tight budget, but pm me with a detailed description about the block.

I am willing to drive 100 miles of Fullerton, Ca to pick up.

I need a L6 block to fit snuggly under my rebuilt n42 head.

Block should very very clean and include, oil pump, oil pan, timing cover.

I would like one that has not been tampered with, still turning, and preferably running before pulled.

Im on a tight budget, but pm me with a detailed description about the block.

I am willing to drive 100 miles of Fullerton, Ca to pick up.

I have a L28 block that is stripped down. Crank is still in it and timing cover and pulley still on. Needs to be honed. FREE, also have the pistons and bunch of other parts. All free. Located in SLO.

Edited by xxjoeyxxeb

I have a N42 block that is now an assembled 3.1 stroker. The engine has zero miles after machine work was comppleted. I have a pan, timing cover and the original oil pump that could all be included. If you want to have a little more displacement give me a call, the engine is in Lake Forest. Carl 949 378 6448.

I have a complete N42/N42 engine sitting in the storage unit behind the shop. The engine spins free. I'm in La Habra and would let the whole thing go for $250.

hmm my garage is filled with heads right now. are you willing to part? was the setup properly stored? whats the condition of it?

im looking for a real reliable block (running before pulled), because i picked one up off this site, no im stuck with a bad main seal, oil leaking oilpan, and some water in the oil :/

I have no idea what this sentence means. Anyway, it sounds like the poster above has a nice N42 3.1L block for sale. Good luck.

I have an engine that I'm trying to sell out of my '76 280Z. It's super clean and is still in the car and running. However, I don't really want to part it out, and I was trying to sell the transmission, radiator, and a few other things with it. Also, Shipping from NC to CA might be a bit high.

I have an engine that I'm trying to sell out of my '76 280Z. It's super clean and is still in the car and running. However, I don't really want to part it out, and I was trying to sell the transmission, radiator, and a few other things with it. Also, Shipping from NC to CA might be a bit high.

i got a N42 short block with all those attachments, not tampered with, running before, i'm in burbank, ca asking $100

• 2 weeks later...