HybridZ

BMW owner.....

auxilary

I honestly would have ran him over. When people do that on the road it is wreck less and you never know, he could have had a weapon. He was acting very threatening. I would have hit him just hard enough to stop him but not kill him. Then stopped and called 911 to explain. I you really never know, he could have just come straight out and shot you. Get my point? That is actually a scary situation to be in. I like how the guy kept his cool.

I honestly would have ran him over. When people do that on the road it is wreck less and you never know, he could have had a weapon. He was acting very threatening. I would have hit him just hard enough to stop him but not kill him. Then stopped and called 911 to explain. I you really never know, he could have just come straight out and shot you. Get my point? That is actually a scary situation to be in. I like how the guy kept his cool.

Good point, you never know what a person is going to do when they get out of their car. These idiots definitely didn't: NSFW LANGUAGE http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/9/Rednecks-get-gun-pulled-on-them-366326.html. Nothing like getting a gun pulled on you. I'm siding with the BMW owner in that video. There is a video on YouTube, that I won't post because it is really messed up, where a cop pulls over some guy and the guy gets out of his car with a rifle and kills the cop. At least the BMW owner in the video auxilary posted wasn't a crazy with a gun, although he was still a little crazy.

Hah, justice. Though the difference between that one and the first posted video is that those rednecks followed him turn for turn down a dead end. The first video was on a twisty 2 lane road and the guy never hopped out with a baseball bat.

I mean what the hell were those guys in the truck thinking they were gonna do? Who knows what would've happened if the guy wasn't packing heat.

What a waste of life those guys in the truck are.

Pretty easy to prove the weapon was used properly. Their is sooo much intent on the part of those idiots.

On the aux video, sure you never know, but you can't walk around your whole life being afraid, makes the lesser of society feel more emboldened.

Problem is, stains like that don't give a crap about their lives, just wish their was a better check and balance, besides calling cops.

I had a asian lady almost wipe her van out because she would not yield on a merge. I'm a stout guy and she was a little lady, with no one else in her rig. embolden, I think so! I see kids do this to, no level of self control at ALL! Why, because they know they have the upper hand.

Mazda has great self control. I wouldn't have been that polite. Nor should he have been. He did nothing wrong. There was plenty of room between the cars. The most dangerous thing in the whole video was Mr. Bimmer stopping in the middle of a road that probably has a 50 mph limit. That's frickin' stupid. I had a guy in a Stang get out of his car at a stop light and yell at me like that because I was 5 ft behind him. Needless to say, our conversation was a wee bit lively. But then I live in Calgary and the chances of the guy pulling a gun are just about nil.

I don't get the point of posting this boring video, titled bmw owner...

Ok, some pompus ass displaying his lack of self of control towards another punk kid looking to illegally play on well traveled public roads. with so many other similar ridiculous waste of time videos on youtube, why this one. smells of anti bmw or bmw owner sentiment.

Tom

I don't get the point of posting this boring video, titled bmw owner...

Ok, some pompus ass displaying his lack of self of control towards another punk kid looking to illegally play on well traveled public roads. with so many other similar ridiculous waste of time videos on youtube, why this one. smells of anti bmw or bmw owner sentiment.

Tom

So... you're saying you've never gone for a spirited drive on a mountain road? If you had, should we classify you as the same kind of punk? I think the guy in the Mazda handled himself very well and avoided a nasty confrontation. And it's titled properly: the **** was driving a BMW, and I am fairly certain he owns it, therefore it is a "BMW OWNER" :)

I did not say or state that I dont drive spiritedly, nor did i write my post in such a way as to imply that, those are your words.

Yes the kid handled himself pretty well when called on his lack of discretion. We also understand the ass is the owner of the bmw by the obvious fact he is driving a bmw and by the obvious title of the thread. I am not trying to cause any trouble I was merely posting my observation reading between the lines and noted this thread looks a lot like anti bmw owner sentiment making a public dig at bmw owners. like they are somehow more ass like than other car owners, nothing more. There are so many other vidoes of people acting like an ass on youtube, it was your choice to share this one under that title in nontech of a datsun forum. If I am missing it all together I am sorry, feel free to elaborate the point of that video under its title.

Tom

Edited by Lt. Cdr. Tom Dodge

Oh I know... but stereotypes exist for a reason: because most of them are true.

That being said, before buying my mazda, I was looking for a 2006-2007 e90 3 series with sport package. It was in the same price range, and I'd much rather have the BMW, if I could find a 6 speed manual with folding down rear seats. Which are, apparently, non-existant. I also test drove a couple of e30 325is cars, because I've always loved those.

Which Mazda do you own, rx7 rx8 miata?

Bmw's I am not overly thrilled of the latest body styles so much, they look a lot like some of the korean cars, lost some of their distinct bmw style. Some of the vintage bmw race cars do catch my eye.

Tom

Edited by Lt. Cdr. Tom Dodge

IMHO, the guy in the BMW was an *******. Marque of the driven car irrelevant!!

I couldn't imagine stopping in the middle of the road!!!, for damn near any reason other than an accident.

The Mazda had a reasonable following distance, albeit on his ass (let's see what you got ?).

They were both kick'n up a notch.

Bmw guy had a chip on his shoulder,bigger than his right foot. NOTE: no penis inuendo.

SYNOPSIS..Weiner in a BMW :)

Please note:

I piss all over anyone in my way, during the AM commute. And I happen to drive a 1992 (19 YEAR OLD)190E 2.6 BENZ :)

Wish I had my son's G35X!!! :o

Edited by jasper

I gotta think that anyone that is out there filming themselves driving around in canyons is most likely out to do something stupid. The guy in the Bimmer should have just pulled over, and his tantrum really points out what a prick he is. That said, I gotta give a big WTF to the Mazda driver, not for pushing the Bimmer, because he really wasn't tailgating or anything, but for taping his speeding with (presumably) plans to post it on youtube. That's just a dumb thing to do, IMO. One more idiot taping his own crimes and posting them on the internet.