HybridZ

White interior

AkumaNoZeta

Does anyone have pictures of an all white interior in a S30? I complained about the heat build up in my car and my brother suggests making the interior white and after I laughed and thought about it, I thought it would look good.

I dont know about a white interior but a white exterior will reduce the temperature inside you car by up to 15 degrees over a black exterior.

Edited by logan1

My car was originally dark blue with a white interior. Unfortunately the previous owner either repainted, destroyed or recovered with different materials. I just got a white vinyl replacement kit this week.

If you want to see a good looking car with white interior check out the one attached.

I can't remember where on the internet I found that picture, but it is a very nice Z both inside and out.

Anyone happen to know a good match for the interior white in a vinyl dye off the top of their head?

post-2948-12758021278801_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I love that, but I also want the armrests and handles on the door to be white along with the dash and center console.

You would probably have to paint them with vinyl paint because I don't think those ever came in white.

Your better off tinting the windows and using a window shade that covers the entire windshield. I drove a black car, with a black leather interior in the summer with 118 being the average ambient temp and the biggest help was a reflective sunshade and a light tint all around (minus the windshield)

Got the 73 blue with "off" white interior and I think it looks awesome. I want to redo the interior but no one sells "off" white just white. The great part of the off white is that it does not get a dirty as the white or it is less noticable.

I like it and will probably do a second Z in a white interior. With the right seats, the right material to cover the panels and the right accents, I think it could give kind of a supercar feel to it. Get an engine and figure out something for the body and it would be awesome.