HybridZ

Have you seen this Z?

I saw it on eBay too. They wanted $99,000 for it if I remember correctly. It was in Florida, as well. Looks pretty retarded, in my honest opinion.

That was a different one. A "wannabe" Primadonna Z.

A LOT of work went into the Primadonna Zs (3 I believe).

what did that z do to deserve that treatment? You wonder what goes through some peoples mind.

How can you fault someone for placing importance on function over form? Isn't that the mantra of this website?

It's really no different than this:

porsche_935_k3_2-568-426.jpg

what did that z do to deserve that treatment? You wonder what goes through some peoples mind.

Yea, I wonder what goes though mine when I am modifying my z. I sure know it isn't, I hope people like this. Most of the time it only matters if I like it. That Z there is a true hybridz because it is what it is.

B) The picture is the real thing. It is one of four that were put together by one young man, who had a dream . You should have seen it with the front wing. It was a great statement from him on how you could make it look and make it run. It was very fast and v8 powered and hand made by him. It shows what you can do with a Z, with just a little luck and knowledge of the craft. His story is told at the this site. For the pure at heart, it may hurt you to see it. But for us that live to modify, it is what we strive for. I have one that is modified for racing L-28 (plus) and one that will be started soon as a wild V-8 race car. I only use cars that have been used and abused most of their lives. Bringing them back to life is what I like to do. I have a lot of the normal rust problems, both frame and floorboards. I am not afraid to make changes to the body line of them. Better then sending to the junk yard for disposal. You have to see his car up close to understand what he was able to do to it. Plus he did it in an apartment parking lot out of a connex makes it very special. I was sad to find out that the molds for the body parts were destroyed. So the cars are one of a kind to us. Edited by RedNeckZ

• 1 month later...