HybridZ

powdercoating side trim, installing nerf bars?

emeraldlion

Ok so calling all cars. I searched and found maybe one or two threads that mentioned nerf bars but didn't see any cars with installs. Also does anyone have pictures of cars where someone has powdercoated or blacked out their side body trim on top of a color car(something other than black car). Much thanks.

Ok so calling all cars. I searched and found maybe one or two threads that mentioned nerf bars but didn't see any cars with installs. Also does anyone have pictures of cars where someone has powdercoated or blacked out their side body trim on top of a color car(something other than black car). Much thanks.

Check out the orange car that Z-Ya just redid. All his chrome pieces were blasted and powdercoated satin black. Along with the motor pieces.

The pics are from a ZCCNE.ORG event.

http://picasaweb.google.com/alex.straffin/ClayNissanZCCNEZCarShow6610#

Edited by 280zNHChris

That does look really good. There's another member with a smoke grey car that powdercoated the window trim. I'm debating doing the extra work to shave the side body molding/trim or to powdercoat it like the window trim. this is going to be against a midnight blue paint scheme.