HybridZ

Picture request: White Z with 16" gold konig rewinds

icapture

Hey guys. Normally I would photoshop something onto my Z, but since it was stolen that is not possible at the moment. So I was wondering if anyone had a picture of a white Z with 16" gold rewinds on it. For the longest time I thought I was gonna pick up a pair of gold XXR 513's, but ever since I saw the rewinds I knew it was the wheel for me.

Thanks a ton.

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

those are rewinds, I have the gray rewinds on my Z.. They're pretty light. Just make sure when the tires are getting mounted you bring it to a good place, the place I brought em to scraped some of the clear coat off and then said there was nothing they can do about it. Even went to the district manager and everything, but still got nothing out of them...

In my pic they are 513's Il post pics as soon as the car is back.

I knew it! Damn I'm good. haha. The XXR's look really good. I love how they have that deep 3" step lip. But I like how the spokes of the rewinds look like Watanabe's. The spokes on the XXR's look a little fat IMO, almost like they've been squished in there. Not saying they dont look sexy as hell, especially when you slam a small car on them, just not the look I'm going for. If a company made a wheel with the spoke design of the rewinds and the lip of the XXR I would be ALL over it. Too bad.

Rewinds:

goldrewind1.jpg

XXR's:

sportmax-xxr-513-1.jpg

So, my question remains. Anyone have pics of a white Z with 16 inch gold Konig rewinds?

Edited by icapture