HybridZ

Modern Motor Sports

I have sent MMS a couple of emails inquireing about their parts but they have't bothered to return them. They don't publish a phone number on their web site that I can find so I wonder what they are hideing from. Are they still in business or what?. Has any body had any problems with them. I don't want to do businee with someone I can't get on the phone. If any one has a number for them, let me know.

Larry

PS. The LT1 is running great thanks to all the help I was given on this site.

Thanks again to everyone.

I just wanted to let eveyone know that I recieved an email back from Ross. He answered most of my questions but requested more info to better resolve my concerns. Mostly, I needed some reassurance as which CV's to use with my LSD. Some are too long I am told, with a lowered car.

He, I think, is recommending the 81-83 CV's.

Just wanted to let everyone that he is alive and aI assume well.

Anyone have an extra set of 81-83 CV's?

Everything I've seen of his is high quality. I wish I had the kind of money to invest in his parts, and the other guys on this board that make Z parts. They're one of the reasons this hobby is what it is today.

I have like a wish list of Techno Toy and MM parts I want, as well as Z force productions. Oh well, one step at a time. It's a wonder that most people on this board aren't bankrupt, lol. Either that or they just have really good sources of income. I want in, lol. Drug and Gun running has slowed down in this economic recession. Heh.

High quality parts from MMS. I put 300zx CV's in my 1974 260Z to my R200 rear end and Ross provided a great instructional document to help with the conversion using his welded hubs. -Rod

1974 260Z

350 sbc with T5 transmission

R200 with 300zx CV

ThunderRanch 250 GTO body kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I think I know what everyone is talking about. I sent the cash and the companion flanges over 3 weeks ago and I cannot get any feedback.

Is there anyone else (reliable) that can make the adapters for the 280zxt CV's. Am I being too impatient?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear. I spoke and emailed him numerous times. He promissed me a whole bunch of stuff,but never came through.

I would just move on.

Hope you get your cash back.

I know some of you swear by him,but he is very inconsistent,and not trustworthy by my experience with him.

Sorry to hear. I spoke and emailed him numerous times. He promissed me a whole bunch of stuff,but never came through.

I would just move on.

Hope you get your cash back.

I know some of you swear by him,but he is very inconsistent,and not trustworthy by my experience with him.

Did you actually lose money?