HybridZ

rechroming bumpers, WA

Used and abused 240z bumpers are going rubber less and stripped the chrome off. I live in Washington (not DC) and was looking for advice on good chrome shops to get the bumpers redone. Does anyone have any recommendations? The only information I could pull up was in the bay area, I’m willing to go to Vancouver Canada also.

Please help me legalize my dream; the bumpers are the last thing I need to make her street legal!

Thanks! 78280zlegend

(My baby)

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab216/AaronKurka/0428001650.jpg

I'm in Washington State to and if you have any luck that would be great. Mine need to be straightened in a couple spots and rechromed so if you find something PM me or let me know. I have been checking Craigslist for a couple months and just gave up. Unless we can find a shop I might just be buying fiberglass bumpers and painting them black which I would rather not have to do.

I'll be going this route

Stainless Bumpers

I contacted them and they said they could provide a one piece rear with no holes and a front with no holes. A few guys over at Classic Z have gone this route and they're very happy with the bumpers.

Now all I need is the $1200.00!!!

Derek

I'll be going this route

Stainless Bumpers

I contacted them and they said they could provide a one piece rear with no holes and a front with no holes. A few guys over at Classic Z have gone this route and they're very happy with the bumpers.

Now all I need is the $1200.00!!!

Derek

Derek,

Thank you for the E-bay link the quotes i've been recieving from art brass and the people in canada is + or - $100 from $1,200. So i think new is the only way to go, i spent $2300 on a good working Z so bumpers that cost almost half of the car is ridiculas to me...Thank you again for the information. I think i'll be buying brand new bumpers.

• 2 weeks later...