HybridZ

WTB: 4bbl intake

xxxpatsabxxx

I have a Clifford Intake, It has a two barrel on it now, but you can put a 4 barrel on it. I am in vegas right now but I get back home saturday and can send you some pictures. I haven't really seen these for sale a lot so I don't know how much to sell it for and these intakes are fairly rare so $300 + shipping and its all yours.

Edited by 19752802+2

I have a Clifford Intake, It has a two barrel on it now, but you can put a 4 barrel on it. I am in vegas right now but I get back home saturday and can send you some pictures. I haven't really seen these for sale a lot so I don't know how much to sell it for and these intakes are fairly rare so $300 + shipping and its all yours.

thanks! yea well when u get home just send me some pics. does it run well with a 2bbl? seems like it would run a bit rough? anyways, will be expecting those pictures on the weekend.

Well the computer I had the pictures on the internet isn't working but I will find some pictures, Also I forgot to mention it has a custom throttle linkage that uses the stock linkage so you don't have to use a cable, it runs fine with the two barrel, its Holley Race carb, It will include the filter ground down to fit under the hood also it was machined down so it would bolt up to the engine if you have a header. All you will need to do is bolt the thing on, bring the fuel PSI to around 5-7 PSI, probably tune it a bit and you should be good. I will get some more pictures tomorrow, my flight yesterday was terrible and took 4 hours longer then scheduled.

If you want to know anything else just send me a PM, I sent another intake a while ago to Cali and the shipping was around 14 bucks so its not too bad. I'll even throw in the PSI gauge to go along with it. For 50 bucks I will add in the Low PSI fuel pump and Custom bracket with it, then all you would need is a Fuel regulator to bring the PSI down a bit.

post-4699-015950100 1281323486_thumb.jpg

Edited by 19752802+2