HybridZ

z31 starts sometimes PLEASE HELP

wthorne

Okay so my 300zx got to where it would start sometimes and then it would not others. I could not hear the fuel pump coming on when it would not start. I checked the ECU and it was burned. I got another ECU and put it in. The car started great for 2 days. I parked it washed it and then it would not start again. No fuel pump Prime. I have read everything on the web and cant find anyone with this problem. If the fuel pump was bad would it be intermittent? Also the car is running rough when it will start and will die at idle.. I have replaced the MAF, Fuel Pressure Regulator,Plugs, Wires, CHTS, I am getting a code 41 fuel temp sensor? When it wont start my fuel filter is empty. Could this still be an ECU issue??? Or just a bad Fuel Pump. Also before when it was running last there was a noise coming from right under the center console, sounded like a knocking. I think it was a exhaust problem though but I am not sure. Could not noise be related? Thanks for any help you might have.