HybridZ

WTB- AFM for 78 280z

83zed owner

Anyone out there with a good working AFM for a 78 280z? really need this, as it's the only thing stopping me from driving my car,i am located in southern California, i can do local pick up, also have paypal, please this would be really thanked, you can send me a text at 805-791-7537 OR PM

Thanks,

Marco P.

I have one I pulled from a working junkyard car. I have not tested it though, but the car was clearly totaled (and that is why it was in the junkyard) so it had to be running when it got smashed. Send me an offer on it and I can ship it out ASAP. I also have a good AFM boot as well if you need one of those.

I have one I pulled from a working junkyard car. I have not tested it though, but the car was clearly totaled (and that is why it was in the junkyard) so it had to be running when it got smashed. Send me an offer on it and I can ship it out ASAP. I also have a good AFM boot as well if you need one of those.

Sent you a PM, Thanks.

I've got one I won't be using, tried the number on your post, but the person said it was the wrong number? Came off a running car that was used for drag racing, and the owner decided to go carbed (I'm keeping the beautiful n42 intake he wasn't going to use anymore though!)

I've got one I won't be using, tried the number on your post, but the person said it was the wrong number? Came off a running car that was used for drag racing, and the owner decided to go carbed (I'm keeping the beautiful n42 intake he wasn't going to use anymore though!)

oops, sorry i meant 805-791-7527 lol sorry.